Lunar Creation Circle: a 6-month Sisterhood of astro-creative empowerment
Women at all levels of astro-experience are welcome, including beginners
The next Circle begins October 23, 2018! Registration opens in September, more info soon!
* amplify your feminine creative power
* learn astrology through a down-to-Earth, embodied approach
* support and be supported by a group of Goddesses
* pursue your dreams with more pleasure, ease and flow
* strengthen your intuition
* connect with yourself, other women, and the cosmos
“The Circle provided me with a wealth of astro wisdom which was presented in a practical and easily accessible way…. I enjoyed being a part of a powerful transformational energetic field and an empowering sisterhood.”
The Moon’s ever-shifting phases of darkness and light mirror the rhythms of creation in our own bodies and in our lives.
We plant seeds at the New Moon, or Dark of the Moon, as all life begins in the fertile womb of darkness. These seeds grow as the Moon waxes, and come to fruition at the Full Moon. As the light wanes, we have the harvest, and then the letting go.
Aligning with the lunar cycle is one of the simplest and most effective ways to work with astrology in your everyday life.
Every month we’ll gather before the New Moon and you’ll learn about the themes of the new lunar cycle. The focus is how to flow with the planetary currents and open to their creative and healing potential.
We’ll meet again before the Full Moon – the emotional and energetic peak of each month. The Full Moon is a time of illumination, revelation and breakthrough, and you’ll receive guidance for working with these potent energies.
Between the calls, you’ll get weekly lunar updates, and support for applying the current astro-influences to your own birth chart.
“The Circle has been a huge part of my astrology education… It has also helped me be more intentional in my life by offering a structure for regular intention setting. Plus it helps keep me sane by often naming what I am feeling:)”
Join the Lunar Creation Circle and receive:
- 13 one-hour New and Full Moon classes (by phone or online)
- a bonus class on how to find the New and Full Moons in your personal birth chart, and interpret what that means (chart examples will be selected from the group, by random drawing)
- recordings will be available for all classes
- a private Facebook Temple, where you can mix and mingle with other amazing Priestesses
- weekly lunar astro-updates in the Facebook Temple and via email
- a $45 discounted rate on astrology readings with Emily
- the option to purchase a personalized report that identifies where the New and Full Moons are happening in your birth chart
“The Circle helped me stay aware of the natural cycles… and come back into tune with ease whenever I found myself pushing or resisting. It provided me with a wealth of astro wisdom which was presented in a practical and easily accessible way.” – Eena
“I feel very supported by the gentle structure that the Circle provides. It supports me in showing up for myself and for life itself with the help of this sacred container. It’s also more fun to tune in to the lunar cycle with a group of fellow magic women. And I’m supported by the insights that you’re providing, Emily, they’re immensely inspiring and encouraging on my path.”
“Information on the astrological weather forecast of the time was articulated the best of any other astrologer I read or listen to.”
“The Circle has given me a sense of grounding, of greater context, of sisterhood/communion. It’s reaffirmed and drawn out the fullness of me as a woman/goddess/priestess.” – Jen
“I feel attuned to the earth, other people, and especially the women in the group, and I really think the astro context helps me to make sense of current events in my life and in the world!” – M.W.
Dates & Details
All classes (except the bonus class – see below) will take place at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern. Classes will be recorded so if you miss the live call you can listen (and re-listen) at your convenience. Dates are subject to change.
1. Tuesday, October 23 – Taurus Full Moon
2. Tuesday, November 6 – Scorpio New Moon
3. Tuesday, November 20 – Gemini Full Moon
4. Tuesday, December 4 – Sag New Moon
5. Thursday, December 20 – Cancer Full Moon
6. Thursday, January 3 – Capricorn New Moon
7. Friday, January 18 – Leo Full Moon
8. Friday, February 1 – Aquarius New Moon
9. Saturday, February 16 (pre-recorded) – Virgo Full Moon
10. Tuesday, March 5 – Pisces New Moon
11. Tuesday, March 19 – Libra Full Moon
12. Thursday, April 4 – Aries New Moon
13. Tuesday, April 16 – Libra Full Moon #2
Bonus class: date TBA
“It’s amazing how my new moon wishes starting the energy moving or actually had things happen and manifest in my life easily!”
About Emily, Your Lunar Guide
At an astrology conference in 1999 I heard the late great astrologer Jan Spiller give a talk about her book New Moon Astrology. She gave instructions for making New Moon wishes – which she had done for years, with great success. Like a good Virgo, I took detailed notes, and started doing simple intention-setting rituals at each New Moon.
My understanding of the lunar cycle deepened when I started writing about each New and Full Moon, back in 2002. These “Moon Reports” eventually evolved into my VirgoMagic blog, and later, the lunations column for The Mountain Astrologer magazine.
I love sharing lunar wisdom with women and offering guidance for creating with more ease, flow, pleasure and success.
“I’m less reactive and more centered. I understand the energies at play and am able to use them intentionally and with focus.”